Monday, February 19, 2007
Yes, I haven't posted in forever. Sorraye about that. So. Today! I'm tired. Sent Auntie JOJO off at the airport. It's been real great living with her these past few days. And I really feel I should have been nicer. I always thought I was better than that. But then nowadays I find I'm getting more irritable. Sighsigh. Oh well. Then. Now is the best time to show that I'm oh-so-much nicer than that. I need to prove I'm not just someone who is nice only to get what she wants. It'd be just really bad to be labelled as that. I need to work to be the person I know I can be. Or do I know? So, I shall start today. I shall try. And I feel that I should try to contain my anger, I do admit it sometimes gets the best of me, and try not to be selfish. I am, naturally. Must change that. And try not to be lazy. I'm too lazy to change my blogskin right now. yay. Try to bear with me. I'll get to it eventually. Oh well. Also! BE HEALTHIER. I mean, doing PE cos I have to is no real exercise. And since I hate running, why not try something else. Like swimming. Or netball. But then netball requires many people. So. That's dashed. Ah. And keep up that randomity! It sometimes feels real good to be random. Like, thinking creatively. How many people can be random without being creative? Hmmm. Let us contemplate that. *thinking face*
;Illusion!™